HVAC Twice Yearly Maintenance
Keeping your HVAC system in good working order is essential. Regular maintenance of your system is needed to ensure its longevity and efficiency. By having regular maintenance performed, you can save money in the long run by avoiding costly repairs and replacements. Additionally, regular HVAC maintenance can also help improve the air quality in your home and help keep your utility bill down.
Regular maintenance on your system extends its life and reduces the need for frequent repairs. By scheduling regular check-ups with a qualified technician, you can detect small problems before they become more serious issues that require expensive repairs or replacements. Additionally, you can be sure that your HVAC system is running optimally and efficiently, saving you money in the long run.
To sum it up, twice-yearly check-ups help in many ways.
- Energy savings: Regular maintenance ensures that your HVAC system is running efficiently, which can help to lower your energy bills.
- Improved indoor air quality: During maintenance, your HVAC technician will clean or replace air filters, which can help to improve the air quality in your home by removing pollutants and allergens.
- Extended equipment life: Regular maintenance can help to prolong the life of your HVAC equipment by identifying and fixing potential problems before they become major issues.
- Increased comfort: Regular maintenance can help to ensure that your HVAC system is functioning properly, which can help to maintain a comfortable temperature and humidity level in your home.
- Safety: Regular maintenance can help to identify and fix potential safety hazards, such as gas leaks, that could be dangerous for your family.
Let’s Talk Filters
Air filters are the easiest thing on your system to maintain and one of the most important. There are several types of air filters that can be used in an HVAC system, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. The best type of air filter for your HVAC system will depend on your specific needs and preferences.
And don’t forget about Greer’s Comfort Club. The members will enjoy lower tune-up rates of $19.99 per month for the primary system and $11 per month for secondary systems and the ease of a monthly credit card draft. Comfort Club members also receive 10% off all Indoor Air Quality products such as humidifiers, dehumidifiers, UV lights, and air filters.