Yes, New HVAC Systems do need regular maintenance.
Our weather here in the Triangle seems to be either very hot or quite chilly. We depend on our HVAC systems almost every day of the year. So whether your home’s system is new or 5 years old, it should have general maintenance completed twice a year.
Why You Might Ask
Well, if it is a new system, maintenance might be needed to keep your warranty valid. If something were to go wrong with it, you would want proof you are having regular maintenance done on it so the manufacturer knows it wasn’t neglected. Along with that, regular maintenance will help your new system (all systems) last longer.
Greer’s maintenance plan is called “Comfort Club” and is very advantageous to its members.
Member Advantages Of Greer’s Comfort Club are:
- A complete system tune-up twice a year, in spring and fall, will extend the life and efficiency of your system.
- Enjoy lower tune-up rates of $17.99 per month for the primary system and $9.99 per month for secondary systems.
- Receive 10% off all Indoor Air Quality products such as humidifiers, dehumidifiers, UV lights, and air filters.
- Priority appointment scheduling.
- 15% discount on diagnostic fees.
- 15% discount for any repairs.
- No overtime charges on after-hours weeknight and Saturday emergency repairs.
And with all that, it’s on us to remember to contact you for scheduling should you forget to call.
If your HVAC system isn’t operating efficiently and keeping you cool (or warm) in your home, it is time to give us a call. We are here for homeowners in the Raleigh area whether your system needs maintenance, repaired, or replaced.