In summer, the thought of having your family and pets spend the day in a house that can reach 100 degrees can cause panic. The good news is you don’t have to suffer. At Greer’s Service Company, we understand Chapel-Hill air conditioning repair can be an emergency.
PROMPT SERVICE TO YOUR LOCATION
We all need our air conditioners to cool off our homes, and when they break down, we can’t wait for the heat to pass. Our professional technicians can help if you are experiencing any of these problems:
- AC is Leaking Water – If your AC is leaking water, it could be a simple fix or a major issue. If your AC is leaking inside the home, we recommend calling us for air conditioning repair in Chapel-Hill NC so we can fix it before any major damage occurs.
- Noisy AC Unit – This could be caused by dust and debris that got into the mechanism, but it could also be a sign of a bigger problem like bad bearings or dirty coils.
- AC Unit Won’t Turn On – This is often due to a blown fuse or power outage. Either way, give us a call for Chapel-Hill air conditioning repair right away so we can investigate further. You may not have to replace your entire AC unit if there’s no damage done to it. Our team is always honest about any repairs that do or do not have to be made.
WHY WE’RE PROPONENTS OF PROFESSIONAL REPAIRS
If you have an AC that is not working, you need professional air conditioning repair in Chapel-Hill NC because repairing your AC yourself can be dangerous. Here are reasons why:
- The compressor can move at high speeds and cause injury
- You may make a mistake and damage your system so badly that the whole thing needs replacing
- Spilled refrigerant can cause health problems for pets or children if ingested
DON’T SUFFER NEEDLESSLY IN THE SUMMER HEAT
You are never more than a few degrees away from perfect comfort. If your home is too toasty, we stand ready to take care of your Chapel-Hill air conditioning repair as soon as possible. Call Greer’s Service Company today at (919) 544-2652.