When AC problems strike, you need a service you can count on. Our team has a combined seventy-five years of experience providing Apex air conditioning repair and know how to get the job done without breaking the bank! You can trust our highly trained and certified technicians to provide excellent customer service to get your AC running again quickly.
WHY DO-IT-YOURSELF AC REPAIRS ARE A BAD IDEA
If you’re like some homeowners, you might be tempted to try and fix your own AC, however professional air conditioning repair in Apex NC is always better. There are several reasons why you should not try to fix the AC yourself:
- Your Warranty Does Not Apply – You may void your warranty if you make any unauthorized changes or repairs to your unit. DIY repairs are not typically covered.
- You Might End Up Paying More Money Than Necessary – There’s a good chance that something will go wrong with the AC later because you didn’t have it fixed by an Apex air conditioning repair professional from the beginning.
- Risk of Property Damage – You could damage your home or property if you attempt to repair the unit yourself, causing leaks and damage to your walls, ceiling, flooring, et cetera. This may result in high repair bills or even insurance claims that are not covered by homeowners’ insurance policies.
AFFORDABLE, EFFECTIVE AC SOLUTIONS
Our team of experts works closely with our customers to understand their unique needs and provide them with the best possible air conditioning repair in Apex NC and cooling solutions. Common air conditioning problems our customers call us about include:
- AC is blowing hot air and it’s not cooling
- AC unit won’t turn on or off
- Thermostat is not working correctly or stopped working altogether
- Condenser fan is not running properly or is making a loud noise
GET A FREE QUOTE FROM A PRO TECHNICIAN
When you are looking for reliable, fast Apex air conditioning repair or if a system upgrade is what you need to get you through the hot summer, give Greer’s Service Company a call at (919) 544-2652 and let’s talk about it.